Hans Blix had five months to find weapons. He found nothing. We’ve had five weeks. Come back to me in five months. If we haven’t found any, we will have a credibility problem.
– Charles Krauthammer, explaining in 2003, after our invasion of Iraq, that we would certainly find WMD there. We are still waiting, so I assume the credibility problem is confirmed.
- Today Is Krauthammer Day (oliverwillis.com)
- ElBaradei suggests war crimes probe of Bush team (sfgate.com)
- ElBaradei Says Bush Team Should Face Criminal Investigaton (alan.com)
- Secret Memos Show Big Oil Plotted For Iraq’s Oil Before Fall Of Saddam (blogs.forbes.com)