There is a new 30 minute film attacking Mitt Romney as a self-interested and indiscriminate job-killer. It is called King of Bain: When Mitt Romney Came to Town and a Super-PAC supporting New Gingrich, called Winning Our Future, has funded it. It goes directly to Romney’s case to voters that he is a “job creator.” This could really set off a big intra-GOP battle. And it could provide some terrific fodder for Obama’s campaign.
The full film will be released on the web, but right now only a trailer is available.
- Exposing Romney’s Fatal Flaw: How Conservatives Can Still Win (riehlworldview.com)
- Mitt Romney Lies About Job Creation Record at Bain During ABC Debate (crooksandliars.com)
- Romney Defends His Bain Capital Experience (blogs.wsj.com)
- Gingrich SuperPAC to Release 27-Minute Documentary on Mitt Romney (slog.thestranger.com)
- Pro-Gingrich Group Lambasts Romney for ‘Predatory’ Capitalism (blogs.wsj.com)
- No-holds barred Newt (politico.com)