I still lean towards the conclusion that fundamentally, the announcement relates to an expansion of content availability.
– Andy Ihnatko, one of the finest Apple analysts around, on Apple’s home page announcement that there is big iTunes news tomorrow. The announcement could be something huge, but I would put a lot of weight behind Ihnatko’s hunch in this situation. In effect, it is that The Beatles are going online for the first time via iTunes. I safely can say that I will not remember tomorrow if that is the the essence of the announcement by Apple.
- Apple Teases iTunes News “That You’ll Never Forget” (cbsnews.com)
- Apple preps iTunes announcement: Cloud tunes on tap? (zdnet.com)
- Oh, Apple, I love it when you’re coy (blogs.forbes.com)
- Apple Teasing Big iTunes Announcement Tomorrow (blippitt.com)
- Apple lands the Beatles for iTunes (zdnet.com)
- Apple Promises Huge iTunes Announcement Tomorrow: What Is It? [Open Thread] (cultofmac.com)